Market Development Representative - French Speaking (London)
Climate change is a complex, systemic challenge, but the solutions can’t be. As long as climate action is hard to access for companies and consumers, we’ll never have enough unified impact to avoid 1.5°C.
Patch is the platform scaling unified climate action across companies of all sizes, their customers, and their networks. We do this by simplifying and democratizing access to the voluntary carbon market, making it easy for carbon credit sellers to manage inventory and go to market and for buyers to access that supply. We have the broadest selection of vetted carbon credits available, accessible through direct purchases, multi-year offtake agreements, or in any digital transaction using our API.
Companies like Bain & Company, Credit Suisse, and Route rely on Patch to help them accelerate their climate impact while engaging their customers in climate-first experiences. Patch pairs cutting-edge software with impartial, transparent project scrutiny to make climate action accessible and reliable for everyone, so we can rebalance the planet — together.
What you'll do
- Help generate new business opportunities at Patch to help our customers achieve their sustainability goals
- Work closely with the GTM Leads and Account Executives to identify relevant prospects to target and outreach
- Build a prospecting strategy to drive new leads and pipeline for our Account Executives (i.e. campaign content, follow-up sequence, objection handling).
- Conduct market research to uncover needs within each industry vertical or business segment.
- Be the first point of contact for Patch customers, representing customers' needs to the greater Patch GTM team.
- Launch high-impact campaigns to entice prospective clients to learn more about Patch
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads to uncover business objectives and needs.
- Help support our event and conference
- Facilitate a positive, customer-obsessed experience throughout all team and customer collaborations.
Who you are
- You are an exceptional oral and written communicator in English and French in a business capacity.
- You have previous B2B inbound or outbound experience ideally within a start-up, scale-up, or consulting environment (at minimum, 1 - 3 years)
- You are a strong writer and an excellent communicator
- You are passionate about the carbon markets and eager to contribute to Patch’s carbon removal mission
- You have knowledge or interest in learning about how sustainability leaders execute their climate commitments
- You have the ability to work independently, take initiative, and under pressure while juggling multiple projects and priorities
- You are currently willing and able to work out of the Greater London Area and occasionally come into the Patch office for team meetings and team-building events.
What makes Patch exciting
- What makes Patch exciting
- Work with the most talented team in climate tech
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health
- Time-off as needed vacation policy
- Generous parental leave policy