To achieve real climate progress, businesses must decarbonize their operations. Some emissions are unavoidable, and that’s where Patch comes in. Patch's API connects carbon removal and renewable energy suppliers directly with the businesses that need them most with just a few lines of code.
We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
Patch services two groups:
We put climate initiatives on autopilot by programmatically offsetting CO₂ emissions. Our API makes it easy for businesses to launch features like carbon-neutral delivery, rides, payments, and more.
We’ve partnered with the best carbon removal scientists and developers in the world to build a network of high-quality projects. We’re aggregating demand to these projects so they can scale the amount of CO₂ they’re able to remove to help us reach our climate goals.
What you'll do
- Help businesses launch impactful climate products and programs via PatchOwn the overall relationship with assigned strategic accounts
- Manage API implementations, ensuring that clients are able to effectively and efficiently launch Patch-powered features
- Understand customer business and product objectives to identify additional ways in which Patch can create value for customers
- Manage ongoing commercial relationships, enabling successful renewals and product upsells
- Serve as an internal champion for your customer by working cross functionally with product, engineering, marketing, and policy to ensure Patch is meeting customer needs and customer feedback is informing Patch’s product roadmap
- Work with accounts to develop strategies and programs that will drive their product adoption and growth with end-customers
Who you are
- An experienced account manager that has worked in a B2B SaaS setting
- A strong business generalist with experience with a keen product sense
- Have the ability to communicate, cross-functionally collaborate, and drive results with external stakeholders and your book of customers
- Interest in climate technology, carbon removal, and environmental sustainability
What makes Patch exciting
- Make a positive impact on the world, and work on a mission that matters.
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful Equity.
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health, covering gyms, courses, therapy, art, animals, etc!
- Low ego, collaborative culture.
- Time-off As Needed Vacation Policy.