To achieve real climate progress, businesses must decarbonize their operations. Some emissions are unavoidable, and that’s where Patch comes in. Patch's API connects carbon removal and renewable energy suppliers directly with the businesses that need them most with just a few lines of code.
We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
Patch services two groups:
We put climate initiatives on autopilot by programmatically offsetting CO₂ emissions. Our API makes it easy for businesses to launch features like carbon-neutral delivery, rides, payments, and more.
We’ve partnered with the best carbon removal scientists and developers in the world to build a network of high-quality projects. We’re aggregating demand to these projects so they can scale the amount of CO₂ they’re able to remove to help us reach our climate goals.
What you'll do
- Build out the Go-to-Market strategy for Patch in France
- Act as the main point of contact for Patch’s French market, representing their needs to the greater Patch team while delivering relevant and valuable market insights.
- Create and nurture relationships, demonstrating the value of Patch’s product while drawing feedback to inform the company’s roadmap.
- Drive prospecting strategy to identify, target, and sign new strategic customers, leading the way from internal justification, contractual structuring, negotiations, and deal execution.
- Collaborate across Patch’s Engineering, Product, Design, and Partnerships teams to achieve commercial objectives in France.
- Facilitate a positive, partner-obsessed experience throughout all team and customer collaborations.
Who you are
- You are a strategic leader with significant years of experience working in a commercial capacity specifically around business development.
- You are an operator who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and work collaboratively to support Patch’s most important business needs for international expansion
- You are a high-functioning, low-maintenance individual that will take ownership and build with confidence and strategic foresight who can blend the long-term vision with short-term execution
- You love to build processes from the ground up
- You have direct experience managing complex sales models for enterprise GTM motions preferably in a consulting way.
- You are eager to contribute to Patch’s carbon removal mission.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You are currently residing in France with a strong local network across technology or enterprise companies
- Bonus points for a deep understanding and network within the carbon credit ecosystem.
What makes Patch exciting
- Make a positive impact on the world, and work on a mission that matters.
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful Equity.
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health, covering gyms, courses, therapy, art, animals, etc!
- Low ego, collaborative culture.
- Time-off As Needed Vacation Policy.