European Channel Sales (EU)
To achieve real climate progress, businesses must decarbonize their operations. Some emissions are unavoidable, and that’s where Patch comes in. Patch's API connects carbon removal and renewable energy suppliers directly with the businesses that need them most with just a few lines of code.
We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
Patch's API-as-a-marketplace services two groups:
We put climate initiatives on autopilot by programmatically offsetting CO₂ emissions. Our API makes it easy for businesses to launch features like carbon-neutral delivery, rides, payments, and more.
We’ve partnered with the best carbon removal scientists and developers in the world to build a network of high-quality projects. We’re aggregating demand to these projects so they can scale the amount of CO₂ they’re able to remove to help us reach our climate goals.
What you'll do
- Build relationships – You’ll get to know our partners intimately, including Fortune 500 consulting firms, major carbon accounting providers, and top-tier sustainability expert firms
- Think creatively - You will collaborate with partners on a variety of joint campaigns, events, and marketing opportunities
- Think commercially - You’ll deepen demand partner relationships and build shared strategic roadmaps. Demonstrating the value of Patch’s product while drawing feedback to inform the company’s roadmap.
- Support - You’ll act as the voice of our European partners to internal stakeholders like product and engineering.
- Enable – You’ll spend time sharing the collective Patch climate expertise, educating and enabling partners on the ins and outs of all things related to sustainability and the capabilities of Patch.
Who you are
- Strategic leader with significant years of experience who has directly built or been part of the growth of a partnership function at a high-growth startup
- Experienced within and or excited to learn about climate tech, carbon management ecosystems, and players in the industry.
- An operator who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and work collaboratively to support our partners’ most important business needs
- A creative partner – we are building the future we want, the road is uncharted, and we are building alongside our partners. You are an advocate for our partners and can put yourself in their shoes to drive business value for them.
- A high-functioning, low-maintenance individual that will take ownership and build with confidence and strategic foresight who can blend the long-term vision with short-term execution
- You are directly experienced in managing complex sales models for enterprise GTM motions
- You are currently based out of and able to work out of London, Berlin, or Paris.
What sets you apart
What makes Patch exciting
- Make a positive impact on the world, and work on a mission that matters.
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful Equity.
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health, covering gyms, courses, therapy, art, animals, etc!
- Low ego, collaborative culture.
- Time-off As Needed Vacation Policy.