Climate change is a complex, systemic challenge, but the solutions can’t be. As long as climate action is hard to access for companies and consumers, we’ll never have enough unified impact to avoid 1.5°C.
Patch is the platform scaling unified climate action across companies of all sizes, their customers, and their networks. We do this by simplifying and democratizing access to the voluntary carbon market, making it easy for carbon credit sellers to manage inventory and go to market and for buyers to access that supply. We have the broadest selection of vetted carbon credits available, accessible through direct purchases, multi-year offtake agreements, or in any digital transaction using our API.
Companies like Bain & Company, Credit Suisse, and Route rely on Patch to help them accelerate their climate impact while engaging their customers in climate-first experiences. Patch pairs cutting-edge software with impartial, transparent project scrutiny to make climate action accessible and reliable for everyone, so we can rebalance the planet — together.
What you'll do
- Create go-to-market strategies for a specific customer segment and product area that you will own
- Develop positioning and messaging informed by market insights, customer research, and climate + product understanding
- Deeply understand and develop detailed profiles for our ideal customers by actually talking to them, listening to their needs, and identifying strategies to reach them
- Work alongside our product team to do market discovery, understand and qualify gaps and opportunities, develop launch strategies and positioning for product roadmaps
- Conduct industry research for new product opportunities, including deep quantitative, qualitative, and market analysis to inform positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Deliver exceptional sales enablement tools and create content to arm our sellers with what they need to sell more effectively
- Create content that speaks to our key audiences across various Patch channels, including but not limited to short-form web content, long-form leave-behinds, case studies, videos, social stories, and more
- Collaborate closely across the Marketing team, including a team of seasoned product marketers, product, sales, and policy teams, and Patch partners
Who you are
- A consummate professional. You are a seasoned Product Marketer that has experience driving impactful product launches, campaigns, market analysis, strategy development, and content at a high-growth B2B Marketplace or SaaS company
- A natural storyteller. You have expert skills in creating compelling content that tells human stories.
- An eternal optimist. You are passionate about climate, climate tech, carbon management ecosystems, or #science and believe you can impact change
- A relentless builder. You are persistent, scrappy, and resourceful. You have a high adversity quotient and are a lifelong learner.
- A direct translator. You have a knack for technology and distilling complex concepts into human language.
- An active listener. Excel at understanding and empathizing with customer challenges, and developing compelling value propositions for diverse audiences
- You are located and able to work from San Francisco, California, and also willing and able to occasionally visit customers or suppliers and attend in-person events
What makes Patch exciting
- Work with the most talented team in climate tech
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health
- Time-off as-needed vacation policy
- Generous parental leave policy
- The base salary for this role if filled within the United States is $140,000-$180,000. Full-time employees will also be eligible for equity and insurance. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, location and some role-dependent factors.
- If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.