To achieve real climate progress, businesses must decarbonize their operations. Some emissions are unavoidable, and that’s where Patch comes in. Patch's API connects carbon removal and renewable energy suppliers directly with the businesses that need them most with just a few lines of code.
We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
Patch services two groups:
We put climate initiatives on autopilot by programmatically offsetting CO₂ emissions. Our API makes it easy for businesses to launch features like carbon-neutral delivery, rides, payments, and more.
We’ve partnered with the best carbon removal scientists and developers in the world to build a network of high-quality projects. We’re aggregating demand to these projects so they can scale the amount of CO₂ they’re able to remove to help us reach our climate goals.
What you'll do
- Help refine Patch's product marketing strategy and roadmap across targeted market segments alongside our Head of Product Marketing and our VP of Marketing.
- Hone in on Ideal Customer Profiles (ICPs), gain a deep understanding of our existing products, and help develop new ones
- Identify opportunities and represent the view of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative, and competitive analysis
- Market the benefit of Patch solutions to our target audiences.
- Deliver exceptional and ongoing sales enablement and collateral for our business development teams
- Help position Patch’s brand and products within a competitive climate-tech ecosystem
- Lead content development for targeted audiences (Patch's website, product pages, blog posts, and case studies)
- Collaborate closely across the business development, marketing, product and policy teams to develop and deliver compelling product marketing campaigns
Who you are
- An experienced Product Marketer that has driven impactful product launches, campaigns, market analysis, strategy development and content at a high growth B2B Marketplace or SaaS company
- Experienced within and or excited to learn about climate tech, carbon management ecosystems, and players in the industry.
- Have a high adversity quotient! The biggest endeavors come with exciting challenges at every turn
- You have a knowledge of technology like API’s and desire to understand all of Patch’s technology, with the ability to parse technical concepts into compelling business value
- Excel at understanding and empathizing with customer challenges and opportunities, and developing compelling value propositions for diverse audiences
- Excited and able to collaborate, inspire and influence cross functional teams like growth marketing, go-to-market, policy and product teams
- A natural storyteller, with excellent skills in creating and communicating compelling content and campaigns
- Have demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on with a bias for action
What makes Patch exciting
- Make a positive impact on the world, and work on a mission that matters.
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful equity.
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health, covering gyms, courses, therapy, art, animals, etc!
- Low ego, collaborative culture.
- Time-off as needed vacation policy.