We're looking for GTM & BD leads to help us expand our operations in Europe. You will be in charge of growing our European customer base, building relationships and leading the sales process end to end, with the ability to be creative in structuring, pricing and negotiating deals. This role is ideal for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who has an existing strong network in Europe.
Patch is building the infrastructure to power a climate positive economy. Businesses can leverage our API to automatically calculate their footprint and make any transaction carbon-neutral. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
Patch's API-as-a-marketplace services two groups:
We put climate initiatives on autopilot by programmatically offsetting CO₂ emissions. Our API makes it easy for businesses to launch features like carbon-neutral delivery, rides, payments, and more.
We’ve partnered with the best carbon removal scientists and offset developers in the world to build a network of low-cost, high-trust projects. We’re aggregating demand to these projects so they can scale the amount of CO₂ they’re able to sequester.
What you will do
- Identify new business sectors and partnership opportunities to target, build and execute your Go to Market strategy.
- Manage the end to end sales process, from prospecting all the way to deal close.
- Lead extensive discovery with customer to uncover needs and pain points. Build and refine our value proposition and effectively pitch our solution to key decision makers at our target organisations
- Build trust with key stakeholders. Customers and prospects are at different points in their climate journey and need to work with a trusted advisor
- Win deals across top players in target industries
- Collaborate with product and engineering on what your customers need
- Work with our marketing and PR agencies to create market specific content for your region.
Who you are
- Proven track record of leading complex sales cycles from start to finish
- A creative problem solver, from objection handling to deal structuring.
- Have a strong network in France, Germany or the Nordic countries (must be fluent in the local language of respective market)
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills
- Extremely responsive. Things move quickly when you’re scaling from 0 to 1
- An expert at putting together presentation decks and sales materials
- Results driven and are restless until the job is done
- Mission driven and are motivated about putting in hours that will do good for the world
- Have a strong willingness and curiosity to learn about new industries, technologies, and strategies.
- High adversity quotient! The biggest endeavors come with exciting challenges at every turn.
- Based in UK, France, Germany or Nordics.