We’re looking for our first Europe-based strategic account manager to help us build out the foundations of the Patch’s new Growth function and own the end-to-end relationship with our strategic customers, from implementation, product launch, and ongoing customer success, to renewals and new use case ideation/upsells.
Patch is building the infrastructure to power a climate positive economy and scale carbon removal. Businesses can leverage our API to automatically calculate their footprint and make any transaction carbon-neutral. Offset projects use our consumer-grade platform to manage their business, find new customers and scale their technology.
We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
This role, which is critical to unlocking the next stage of Patch’s growth, requires a self-starter with strong business and product chops that can enable our customers to navigate the complexities of the rapidly changing carbon markets and sustainability landscape. In this role you will work with some of the world’s leading financial services, technology, and retail brands on a wide range of exciting climate positive products, features, and experiences. The ability to effectively operate with a range of internal and external stakeholders and drive results is critical to success in this role.
What you'll do
- Help businesses launch impactful climate products and programs via Patch
- Own the overall relationship with assigned strategic accountsManage API implementations, ensuring that clients are able to effectively and efficiently launch Patch-powered features
- Understand customer business and product objectives to identify additional ways in which Patch can create value for customers
- Manage ongoing commercial relationships, enabling successful renewals and product upsells
- Serve as an internal champion for your customer by working cross functionally with product, engineering, marketing, and policy to ensure Patch is meeting customer needs and customer feedback is informing Patch’s product roadmap
- Work with accounts to develop strategies and programs that will drive their product adoption and growth with end-customers
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience account management experience in a B2B SaaS setting
- A strong business generalist with experience with a keen product sense
- The ability to communicate and drive results with external stakeholders
- Strong ability to work cross functionally at Patch to drive results for your book of customers
- Interest in climate technology, carbon removal, and environmental sustainability
Commitment to Diversity:
Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.