We're looking for rockstar business development representative (BDR) to generate new opportunities for Patch in North America. As a BDR, you will be the first point of contact between Patch and our customers, helping them start their journey to carbon zero.
Patch is building the infrastructure to power a climate positive economy. Businesses can leverage our API to automatically calculate their footprint and make any transaction carbon-neutral. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
Patch's API-as-a-marketplace services two groups:
We put climate initiatives on autopilot by programmatically offsetting CO₂ emissions. Our API makes it easy for businesses to launch features like carbon-neutral delivery, rides, payments, and more.
We’ve partnered with the best carbon removal scientists and offset developers in the world to build a network of low-cost, high-trust projects. We’re aggregating demand to these projects so they can scale the amount of CO₂ they’re able to sequester.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the GTM & BD lead to identify new business sectors to target and align on on prospecting strategy.
- Conduct market research to uncover needs within each industry vertical or business segment.
- Build list of target prospects, create and execute the outreach strategy (i.e. campaign content, follow up sequence, objection handling).
- Launch high impact campaigns to entice prospective clients to meet with you.
- Qualify leads to uncover business objectives and needs.
Who you are
- Organized and excellent at time management: role requires you to set weekly campaign and prospecting targets (and smash them!)
- Data driven and capable of leveraging multiple sources to prepare a compelling point of view to engage prospects
- Curious to uncover new information relating to industry trends or customer pain points
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- High adversity quotient! The biggest endeavors come with exciting challenges at every turn.
Commitment to Diversity:
Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.