We're looking for an exceptional product marketing leader to help position Patch as the most effective and trustworthy way to remove CO₂ from the atmosphere. We're giving you the marketing keys to our climate-positive rocket 🚀
Patch is building the infrastructure to power a climate positive economy and scale carbon removal. Businesses can leverage our API to automatically calculate their footprint and make any transaction carbon-neutral. Offset projects use our consumer-grade platform to manage their business, find new customers and scale their technology.
We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
What you'll do
- Collaborate closely with both co-founders and lead cross functionally across Design, BD, PR, Growth + any contributors you need to hire to get the job done
- Define Patch's product marketing strategy and roadmap across a broad range of industries (ecomm, fintech, logistics, SaaS, energy) and segments (SMB, Mid-Market, Enterprise)
- Hone in on ICPs, gain a deep understanding of our existing products, and help develop new ones
- Work with our GTM team on sales enablement and collateral
- Keep a continuous pulse on our audience and customers insights through quantitative and qualitative methods to inform new product direction and positioning
- Help position Patch’s brand and products within a competitive climate-tech ecosystem
- Lead content development (Patch's website, product pages, blog posts, and case studies)
- Grow brand awareness and establish Patch as the thought leader and preferred platform in the space
Who you are
- You are entrepreneurial, data-driven (even when there's limited data available), and scrappy
- Excited about the opportunity to rigorously prioritize marketing decisions
- Excellent cross-functional leader
- High adversity quotient! The biggest endeavors come with exciting challenges at every turn
- B2B Marketplace or SaaS exposure
Commitment to Diversity:
Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.