Playbook for private equity climate action
Private equity firms have massive leverage when it comes to taking on climate change. The category as a whole represents trillions of dollars in assets under management, and the industry has already shown tremendous momentum toward sustainable investing.
But scaling climate action across your portfolio requires careful planning. Through numerous consultations with private equity leaders, Patch has created a playbook for private equity firms to create a portfolio-wide climate action strategy.
Innovating for climate action: accelerating the development of carbon removal
- Why portfolio-level climate action is imperative
- The core components of a portfolio-wide climate program
- Programmatic best practices for PE firms
- A checklist for a test program
- Patch's recommended rollout blueprint